Write to us
WELCOME TO CONCARNEAU – BRITTANYS’ SAFE HAVEN ON THE ATLANTIC COAST
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂
|● From Paris to Concarneau||: 550 km|
|● From Brest to Concarneau||: 90 km|
|● From Quimper to Concarneau||: 28 km|
|● From Lorient to Concarneau||: 50 km|
|● From Nantes to Concarneau||: 215 km|
Coordinates: 47° 52′ 22,5” N – 3° 54′ 25” OPlease, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to organize your trip (transport, hotel reservation, restaurant bookings etc). Contact us
TGV from Paris to Rosporden (15 min from the yard) or Lorient (45 min from the yard).
|● From Paris to Concarneau||: 5 h 30 min|
|● From Paris to Quimper||: 5 h 15 min|
|● From Paris to Lorient||: 5 h 15 min|
Concarneau est desservie par la gare de Rospordent à 15 minutes en voiture du chantier JFA Yachts.Please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to organize your trip (transport, hotel reservation, restaurant bookings etc). Contact us
There is excellent air lift from all over Europe into Britany with many flights a day from Paris to Brest, Quimper or Lorient
|● From Paris CDG to Brest||: 3 flights/day|
|● From Paris Orly to Brest||: 6 flights/day|
|● From Paris to Lorient||: 4 flights/day|
|● From Paris to Quimper||: 3 flights/day|
|Quimper||Paris Orly, London|
|Brest||Paris Orly & CDG, Barcelona, Bordeaux, London, Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Southampton, Strasbourg, Toulon|
|Nantes||Düsseldorf, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Nice|
|Rennes||Amsterdam, Barcelona,London, Madrid, Marseille, Nice, Paris, Southampton|
Long 3°54’28.6’’ W – Lat 47°52’23.3’’N
- Harbour always accessible regardless of tides with 5m draft.
- Private pontoon 60m long, boats up to 13m wide, 6m draft, secured at night.
- Pontoon situated 15min from the open sea, with access to the town center by foot or by tender.
- Wifi, 380V – 63A ou 2x 63A, Storage shed on pontoon (bikes, equipment…)
- Services available (maintenance, fuel, tank draining, garbage disposal…)
- Other docks available in the harbour